Zinc fume is produced by reaction between flux solvent and molten zinc, will be collected and exhausted by fume collecting system.
Zinc Fume Treatment Unit - Off Line Pulse Bag Filter
1. Zinc fume is produced by reaction between flux solvent and molten zinc, will be collected and exhausted by fume collecting system.
2. Install fixed enclosure above the kettle, with exhaust hole.
3. Zinc fume is filtered through bag filter. Cost -effective characteristics: Easy to examine and replace, the bag can be unload to clean, then can be used again.
4. Our equipment adopt the heat blowing and vibration facility which solve the block problem, mainly happening by the zinc smoke adhere and block the bag filters.
5. After filtered, the clean air is discharged into the atmosphere through chimney. The discharging amount is adjustable according to the actual fact.