PP Side Suction Unit
Zinc fume is produced by reaction between flux solvent and molten zinc, will be collected and exhausted by fume collecting system.
Zinc Fume Side Suction Collecting Unit
1. Zinc fume is produced by reaction between flux solvent and molten zinc, will be collected and exhausted by fume collecting system.
2. There are suction holes on both sides of galvanizing kettle, zinc smoke will be collected by suction fan to the bag filter for treatment.
3. Zinc fume with dust will be filtered through bag filter. Cost -effective characteristics: Easy to examine and replace, the bag can be unload to clean, then can be used again.
4. Our equipment adopt the heat blowing and vibration facility which solve the block problem, mainly happening by the zinc smoke adhere and block the bag filters.
5. After filtered, the clean air is discharged into the atmosphere through chimney. The discharging amount is adjustable according to the actual fact.